Our first live event in over 18 months saw a packed house listen to community and business leaders from West London discuss COP26, and what it needs to deliver to ensure a liveable planet for us all. The full video of the presentations is available here (YouTube), with contributions from:
- Trevor Sharman of Ealing Transition (Introduction)
- Dr Neil Jennings of the Grantham Institute for Climate Change, Imperial College, on “What is needed from COP26 for us all?”.
- Jane Mossman of West London Business on “What business needs from COP 26 to reach Zero Carbon?”
- Nasrin Khanom of the University of West London on “What can education institutions do to reach Zero Carbon?”
- Cllr Deidre Costigan, Deputy Leader Ealing Council & Cabinet Member for Climate Action on “What Ealing Council need from COP26 to reach zero carbon”.