Write In

Contact your local MP or councillor and tell them that the environment and climate change matter to you. You can find out about your MP and local councillors using the Write-To-Them, They-Work-for-You and the UK Government websites:

Write to Them

This lists your local councillors, your MP, your MEPs, and other relevant representative members (such as members of London assembly), and provides a message form for getting in touch.

You can find out who your MP is, and how they have voted, using the “They Work For You” website.

Further information about your local council is available here:

Start a Petition

UK based organisations like Change.Org and 38Degrees allow you to create a petition and easily share it on social media. If you are not starting a petition yourself, you can still easily find other petitions you may want to support!

%d bloggers like this: